A simple but decadent confection that quells the urge to dip your chocolate bar in the peanut butter.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
1 (11.5 ounce) Package milk chocolate chips – Divided
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- Trim 12 paper muffin cup liners to half of their height.
- Place 1/2 chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway. With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated.
- Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and salt.
- Divide into the chocolate cups.
- Melt the remaining chocolate, and spoon over peanut butter.
- Spread chocolate to edges of cups.
- Per Serving: 290 Calories, Fat: 19.8g, Carbohydrates: 25.5g, Protein: 7.2g, Cholesterol: 9mg, Sodium: 192mg.