Top 5 Must-Have Types Of Shoes For Men
Shoes are one of the things people notice about you, the right pair can elevate your entire look, and instantly make you look more polished and put together. so make sure to keep this list in mind when building your shoe collection.
Also called “brogues,” wingtips are among the most versatile (and thus, often the most worn) shoes in any man’s wardrobe.
2. “Dress Shoes”
That’s not a technical term, of course, but there are numerous shoe styles that are formal or “dressy” enough to wear on occasions that call for a suit, like weddings, funerals or job interviews.
3. Boat Shoes or Loafers
Maybe the most classic warm weather staple of all time. When you need something more casual than brogues but a little more grown-up than sneakers, boat shoes or a comfortable pair of leather loafers are perfect choices.
Whether you’re running a few quick errands or just out having a casual drink with friends, sometimes you just want to wear sneakers, you know?
Sneakers long ago developed a culture unto themselves, and it’s pretty easy to find yourself intimidated or overwhelmed by the sheer volume and variety of shoes on the market.
5. Desert Boots/Chukkas
When the weather gets too cold for your boat shoes or loafers, swap them out in favor of desert boots or chukkas. You could easily go weeks without having to wear a different kind of shoe.
Make sure to have a look at our available collection in Ansar Gallery
Make sure you check our offer for the best deals for the supermarket in Qatar !!
Everyone loves Mashed Potatoes, It’s delicious and quick and easy to make
We all been in a morning where we feel like we can never move from the bed feeling lazy, sleepy but you have to get up either for work or school or life in general but even if you do, the full morning is usually being tired and also less productive and the mood is the worse. So here are 10 tips for you to help you get a better morning and eventually a better day. 🌅
- Turns out drinking coffee first thing when you wake up is a mistake—among other popular morning habits. (The Huffington Post)
- Find the alarm clock to be a rude awakening each morning? Practice waking up naturally instead. (Sleep.org)
- A peaceful and positive way to get going is by practicing meditation, which has a ripple effect that can improve other parts of your day. (mindbodygreen)
- If you’ve been meaning to schedule in some exercise during the week, try working out earlier rather than later for awesome results. (Bodybuilding)
- Something as simple as finding the right healthy breakfast options for you can be a total game-changer. (Greatist)
- Need a more specific schedule to follow through? Matthew Toren of Entrepreneur breaks down each minute of an entrepreneurial morning routine. (Entrepreneur)
- You can always find inspiration by reading what successful female leaders do to get a head start each day. (Forbes)
- Always bring the same disappointing lunch to work? Make something easy ahead of time to save yourself the trouble. (Our Recipes Blog)
- You can start small (and still reap huge benefits) by just drinking a lot of water as soon as you wake up. (A Life of Productivity)
- Take advice from Mark Twain by “eating a frog” every morning—that is, getting your hardest task out of the way first. (Fast Company)
It’s really up to you to make that extra effort knowing that the results will eventually reflect. We hope those 10 Tips helps with the slow morning issues and makes you love your mornings more and also turn the laziness to more productivity 😄
Don’t forget to check our promotion from here for the best Supermarket deals in Qatar
Make sure to check our promotion for the best deals on the supermarket in Qatar
The benefits of hydration are plentiful. Drinking the recommended eight to ten glasses of water a day can help prevent illness, keep your bones and muscles healthy, help you maintain your weight, improve brain function and best of all, fuel your activities throughout the day! This summer, make water an essential part of your day and never leave home without it.
2. Eat Fresh
Summer means fresh produce! Visit your local farmers’ market or grocery store and you’ll see healthy fruits and vegetables of every color. Reserve a place on your plate every meal for fresh produce and you’re sure to reap the tasty rewards.
Make sure to check our promotion for the best supermarket fresh produce offers in Qatar: http://bit.ly/agoffers
3. Transform Activities into Exercise
Warm summer weather means that you can spend a lot of time outdoors being active. Regular exercise has been shown to improve heart health, reduce pain and improve stress. Turn simple activities like going to the zoo or visiting a park into exercise by using the stairs, taking the long route or even adding in some stretches and strengthening exercises along the way!
4. Lifestyle Modification
The summer is a great time to think healthy. The nice weather means you can get outside and start exercising or take pleasure in a new sport, club or activity. New social settings and activities will keep you busy as you try to quit smoking. Also, visit your local farmers’ market to kick-start a new healthy eating plan.
5. See Your Doctor
If you have nagging pains from the winter and spring, seeing your pain doctor is important. You want to feel at your best during the summer months so you can enjoy all of the pleasure summertime offers, like parades, fairs, and fun! Schedule an appointment for a check-up to make sure pain or injury doesn’t sideline you this summer.
6. Stay Shady
We all love the summer heat, but it is important to stay in the shade whenever possible. Try to limit your time in the direct sunshine between 10 am and 4 pm, when UV exposure is at its peak. If you are going to be outside, be sure to apply plenty of sunscreen 30 minutes before sun exposure. It is also a good idea to wear a hat and sunglasses whenever possible.
7. Sleep Well
Sleep plays a vital role in your health and well-being. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental and physical health, safety, and quality of life.
8. Stay Cool
When it’s hot, do what you can to stay cool! Give your oven a summer vacation to keep your kitchen cool and opt instead for a meal made outside on the barbeque. Go swimming at your neighborhood pool and visit local air-conditioned attractions.
A simple but decadent confection that quells the urge to dip your chocolate bar in the peanut butter.